9 December 2020
The Dean informed about the expected course of the winter semester AR 2020/2021. For the time being, online teaching is still planned, until the end of the winter semester. At the moment, a maximum of ten people in one room can take part in the tests, which concerns the tests, incl. state final exams.
13 October 2020
Due to the new governmental orders, all buildings are closed at the Technical University of Liberec since Monday and the entry is only possible with a TUL card. Measures banning full-time teaching at universities apply until October 25.
The introductory articles of the Government Resolution of 8 October state: “The Government shall restrict the operation of higher education institutions with effect from 12 October 2020 from 00:00 to 25 October 2020 at 23:59 are prohibiting the personal presence of students in university studies and participants in lifelong learning courses […]. "
As of Monday, October 12, teaching can no longer take place in laboratories and ateliers, nor in consultations in smaller groups, and for the time it is also necessary to end the majority of students' internships and practical activities.
The entrance to the University Library is also closed. However, the library staff reacted flexibly and opened the dispensing window last week. Students have access to the study literature in the same way as during the spring.
According to the Rector's order, the subject guarantors will contact the students by e-mail to inform them about the methods and possibilities of distance teaching.
28 September 2020
Following the decision of the regional health institute, theFaculty of Ecomics as well as the whole Technical University of Liberec now goes from the present form of teaching to the online mode.
The measures are the following:
Personal presence of students at classes during university studies is prohibited with effect from 29 September 2020 until 23:59 of 31 October 2020.
The ban on personal presence of students does not apply to:
- Individual visits to libraries and study rooms
- Individual consultations up to a maximum of 10 people, including the teacher
- Taking examinations in the presence of a maximum of 10 persons
- Laboratory, experimental or artistic work in the presence of not more than 15 persons
- Clinical and practical teaching and practice.
The student participates in teaching, examinations or other above permitted activities at the university only if the following conditions are met:
- S/he does not have any acute health problems corresponding to a viral infectious disease (e. g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.).
- S/he shall disinfect their hands at the entrance of the building and at the entrance to the examination room.
- S/he has not been ordered to take quarantine measures at that time.
Do you have any questions? Do you need more information?
The newest Rector's order can be found here: https://www.tul.cz/.../important-university-documents-in...
FAQ article has been (and in the future continuously will be) updated: https://www.tul.cz/en/international-office/covid-19-faq