22 SEPTEMBER 2021
Current measures against the spread of SARS-CoV-2
From 1 September 2021, entry into the premises of the Faculty of Economics of the Technical University of Liberec is permitted in compliance with the basic hygienic minimum.
- Classes will be taught on a full-time basis. Respiratory protective equipment must be worn indoors, but not during classroom instruction.
- For examinations, entrance examinations and academic ceremonies attended by 20 or more persons, there is a requirement to provide proof of vaccination, test or illness recovery.
- Students residing in the dormitories must provide proof of immunization, test, or illness recovery.
- For international arrivals, current Ministry of Health regulations apply.
- Staff and students are required to report quarantine or a positive test.