Admissions for academic year 2023/2024
ADMISSIONS FOR 2022/2024 WILL OPEN on NOVEMBER 15, 2022.
Conditions for application process for academic year 2023/2024:
- An applicant has to present the documents confirming his/her previous completed education (original or officially certified copy of the diploma, a certificate or similar document issued by a foreign institution with a nostrification clause or, in the case of a foreign higher education institution, a certificate of recognition of higher education, unless otherwise provided by the international treaty) on enrollment at the latest.
- An applicant who applies for studies in English has to demonstrate the knowledge of English at least on B2 level under “the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages”.
- The candidate must successfully take the entrance examination, which takes place in the form of an admission interview with the committee (it may be a form of a distance interview using Skype). The commission for the recruitment of students (hereinafter referred to as the commission) assesses the candidate's qualifications and abilities (professional focus of the previous studies, study results of the previous studies, knowledge of English and expertise; in doctoral degree programs is considered also: the proposal of topic for dissertation, published papers, participation in projects, etc. with an emphasis on the focus of the planned study field and the topic of the dissertation). On the basis of the documents submitted by the applicant, the interview, and the assessment of the applicant, the commission decides on the recommendation or non-recommendation for admission of the applicant for study. The commission shall produce a summary assessment of its decision, stating the reasons for this decision, which it shall submit to the Dean of the faculty.
Application fee: USD 100 or CZK 2,000 for all study programmes.
Master Studies (2 years)
Courses leading to the degree of Master, equivalent to M.Sc. or M.A.. Master studies are concluded by the Final State Examination and the diploma thesis defence.
- Business Administration
- Specialization: Management of Business Processes
- International Management
- Double degree in co-operation with IHI Zittau, part of Technische Universität Dresden
- Only limited number of outstanding students will be admitted! Previous studies in the economic or management related study field is required.
Doctoral Studies (4 years)
The University offers also postgraduate Doctoral courses leading to the degree of Ph.D. These are completed by the State Doctoral Examination and Doctoral Thesis Defence.
- Business Administration and Management
- System Engineering and Informatics
- Specialization: Managerial Informatics
- Currently no available open possitions for academic year 2023/2024!